Our Burnsville Savage Girl Scouts enjoy lots of fun activities. Yes, we sell cookies, but we do so much more!!
- Girls can participate in one or more of our camps to create wonderful crafts, to enjoy sports like Kayaking, Canoeing, and Cross Country Skiing, to learn skills like Outdoor Cooking, to perform in Lip Sync and Talent Shows, and to meet new friends!
- Pixie Day Camp in May for K-3rd
- PYN Valley in February for 4th-7th
- Piper in September for 4th-12th
- Day Camp over the summer for K-6th
Many of our older girl scouts enjoy helping the younger scouts and volunteer as caddies at the camps listed above.
- Our wonderful adult volunteers plan events for our girls every month at fun locations like Skateville, Waterpark of America, Cedarvale Lanes, and the Burnsville Ice Arena. We have a Holiday Craft Event, International Festival, Cookie Rally and more.
- We assist our community and the world through service at Feed My Starving Children, Little Farm Hands at the State Fair, Community Food Shelves, the MN Zoo, and more.
- Girls learn leadership skills and many complete higher awards, including the Gold Award in 9th-12th grade (equivalent to the Boy Scout Eagle Award).